Outsider's Who?

Hey guys,
Sorry i haven't been writing like i told you guys i would i been bussy forgive me.

On another note this is what i have for you today. Enjoy!!:)

"To the girl/boy who reads by flashlight,who sees dragons in the clouds,who feels most alive in worlds that never were, who knows magic is real, the one who dreams.
           This one's for you."
                       -unknown.
Let me tell you since i let my walls down im happier i feel like im able to breath fresh air.I think you should do the same break your wall down too.we need to stop letting others influence the way we feel,think and express our self's.SHIT!! From my point of view you are confident
(Excuse my language)AS FUCK! There is no need to let others bring us down.Say it out loud i Dare you!Say that you are Confident As Fuck!!:)
If you accepted my dare and did it then doesn't it make you feel great saying it out loud.Because let me tell you writing this for you guys makes me happy.:) I never want you guys to be afraid to be yourself's. Be everything people told you, you would never be. prove them wrong! Ill Always stand by your side, ill never let you feel like an outsider.you will Always have a place here with me!!:)❤ Never give up not now not ever.!!😘

Ps.sending you guys my love stay strong and be yourself.

Your friend,
Over and out xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What love means to me ?

Crowded Room!

Be yourself.