Open letter

So i was ganna start of with dear, something but knowing me i changed my mind so here it is...

He is the boy that came into my life when i was in need of a friend.A funny,charming,adorable boy with style and a side you didn't know he had just by looking at him.The one who doesn't mind me giving him nickname's.when i was broken he was there and his been here by my side.

She is the girl the one i had the pleasure of calling my bestfriend.
The girl that will take down any guy in order to protect me.The one i run to with my boy drama.The one who is funny,dramatic,sarcastic and beautiful.without her i wouldn't be here now.

Then there is the other boy the one who doesn't stop asking for hugs knowing that i dont give hugs.He is the funny,creative and sensitive one.The one who drives me crazy girl with girl advice but im glad he can come to me for advice.His the one who calls to check up on me and to tell me he misses me.He is my guy bestfriend.

So i wanna say Thank you and dont think i wouldn't kick somes butt for you guys.Thank you for showing me that even on stormy Days and Nights you guys are my Light.You have thought💡me so much but most important you guys showed me that good people still exist.That i dont have to be scared to be myself.Over all Thank you for being yourself's

Ps.i love you SmartAsses!😛😂❤

And remember "win or lose wear you heart on your sleeve"-ATL

Always be kind ❤

Your friend,
Over and out xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What love means to me ?

Crowded Room!

Be yourself.