Crowded Room!

Sitting here right now in a crowded room with nothing but my headphones on.And i finally got it.. I got that to some people you will just be invisible no matter what.Things may never change, you act stuck up.But for whatever reason you dont like me and i got it im to much for you to handle.I like t-shirts and you dont and that's okay.But i like my t-shirts it makes me feel comfortable and safe  with my body,something you will never understand.And that's okay because who iam to judge you.But i understand that i dont need anyone to tell me who im or who i will become only i can make that happen.i got myself i don't  need your validation.So i ask don't glance at me from across the room.Because If you wanna have a steering contest just ask its rude to stare.😂So Advice from me to you is to go make shit happen.Go be everything you wished for, i believe in you:).Go touch the stars and tell me all about it. Have endless dreams with beautiful creatures.And for no reason do you let someone tell you what you're worth or that you can't.Ill leave you with this...

"The only permission,The only validation,and the only opinion that matters in our quest for Greatness is our own"-Dr. Steven maraboli"

Ps. Sending you my love & smile it looks great on you, you may not think so but it does😘:).

Sincerely,your friend
Over and out xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What love means to me ?

Be yourself.